After 16 years, it is time to say goodbye to Spun. Danielle is retiring from retail to focus on her health and her family. While this is an ending, it is also a beginning for new creative pursuits.
I am so proud of what we have been able to achieve in bringing a local and online community together, forming friendships, and spreading the love of natural fibres far and wide. I have had the pleasure of having the best employees who share my passions, many of whom have become dear friends.
We will be selling off our inventory over the next 3 months. Our last day of business will be February 25, 2023. All the details regarding what is on sale will be updated here on our website and through our newsletter. There will be items added weekly and discount percentages will increase as we get closer to the end date. Those of you with gift cards are encouraged to use them up early so you have the best selection available.
We still have yarns on order that we will be accepting delivery on, and that means you will continue to see yarns arrive and be able to purchase them on sale.
I hope you can come by and take advantage of the sale. Maybe pick up a mug, a t-shirt or a tote bag to keep us in your thoughts as you work away on your projects in the future.
I have truly enjoyed spreading my love of fibre arts to all who have shopped with us over the years. Thank you for that. I hope to see many of you at fibre festivals in the future either as an attendee or through Wonder Twin Fibrearts.
Here are the details of our closing sale:
- Weekly sale items will be listed here as well as in the Sale tab.
All Sales Are Final. No exceptions.
- Each week new items will be added to the sale, and discounts will increase as the weeks count down.
- In addition to the sales, for the month of December, all Cascade and Estelle yarns will have a 20% discount when a full bag is ordered (prepayment is necessary and all sales are final). Purchases are subject to availability.
- Gift cards are no longer available for purchase.
- Gift cards may be redeemed until closing on Feb 25, 2023. We encourage you to use them earlier rather than later to ensure you have the best selection available.
- The loyalty program has been terminated (no new points being awarded), but existing loyalty points may be redeemed until closing on Feb 25, 2023.
- Hours have been extended to allow for more in store shopping.
- We are no longer able to offer free shipping, as the cost is too high in addition to the discounts we will be offering. We hope you understand.
Please ask us about samples that may be for sale. We have a lot of samples currently available, and more will available in January. Great for Holiday gifts!
Spun is a haven for makers of all kinds.
We love our maker community and strive to provide the best products and customer service.
We also provide a safe space for all people, regardless of race, gender, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
We believe that making is a joy that should be available to all.
While our in person knit nights are currently cancelled, feel free to join us on Zoom every Friday night from 6-8pm. Details are available here.
Our current in-store shopping hours are:
Tuesday 10am - 3pm
Wednesday 12pm - 6pm
Thursday 12pm - 6pm
Friday 12pm - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Closed Sunday & Monday